Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF DateTime does only show date but no time

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #23166 |

Hi,

I am binding my XCEED Datagrid to an object where a few attributes are of type DateTime. Unfortunately the Datagrid does only display the date. How can i force the datagrid to display date and time?

Thanks
    Silas

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Ralf (had 2951 views)

User (Old forums)

Correction: The display does show the time as well (if there is any in the source).
    After any changes to the cell however i am not allowed to put a time into that cell. I noticed the same in one of your samples (Dynamic Editor Display Sample)

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Ralf (had 330 views)

User (Old forums)

I have found a workaround to the problem. Now i am splitting the DateTime in a field with the Date and another with the Time. Code is pretty straight and works well for me. I think the problem is not about your grid because the DateTimePicker from Windows Forms shows the same behavior. However i would be happy for any suggestions how to put this whole thing in one Cell 🙂

cheers
    Silas

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Ralf (had 340 views)

Xceed Support

You would have to design your own CellEditor that allows Date AND Time edition. Since the DatePicker provided only allows Date selection.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 4027 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.