Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms DataGridControl Filter Width Sizing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #17494 |

Hi,

Is there a way to dynamically change the size of the listbox used for grid column filtering.  We found that the listbox has a fixed width and in cases where the list of items in the column have long characters, the text is being truncated.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Elbino (had 1862 views)

User (Old forums)

Good question. I am facing the same problem now. Can someone please give an answer urgently?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Ping (had 581 views)

User (Old forums)

I’m having the same issue here. Can somebody answer if it’s possible to change the width for the filter box?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by William (had 470 views)

Xceed Support

Hi,

If you are talking about the WinComboBox that is used in the sample applications and not a listbox, I will show how to manipulate it. In order to change the width of the WinComboBox, you must set the DropDownSize property. You can refer to the following documentation in order to do this by clicking here. Here is an example of changing the size of the dropdown WinComboBox:

C#

—————–

((WinComboBox)m_filterRow.Cells[“EmployeeID”].CellEditorManager.TemplateControl).DropDownSize = new Size(1000, 1000);

—————–

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marc [Xceed] (had 1273 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.