Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Data does not show (even on AutoCreateColumns), but is bound (Items are in Source Collection)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #26841 |

Gentlemen,

I have the following construct: MyCompany.MyProject.MyStaticClass.MyInstanceClass

MyInstanceClass has the members ID and Description.

MyInstanceClass also has a static MyStaticList that keeps a List<> of all instances of the class. This serves as the IEnumerable source for the datagrid.

When I am binding my data, even with AutoCreateColumns=true, using MyDataGrid.ItemsSource = MyInstanceClass.MyStaticList the WPF DataGrid is bound (Items.Count is correct, SourceCollection has the items), the columns are not being created. If I try to create the columns myself using new Column()… Fieldname=”ID”…. nothing shows up in the rows, but the correct number of rows is created. Is this a bug?

This problem seems to be related to the MyInstanceClass being under a MyStaticClass. I could not find a work around.

Once again, the data is bound to the grid (ItemsCollection is correct) but I can not see any values. Any advice?

Thank you,

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Alex (had 1156 views)

Xceed Support

Would it be possible for you to send a repro application to support@xceedsoft.com?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 869 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.