Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Chart for WinForms Customize Editor Forms

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #18908 |

Hi,

Is there anyway to customize the Editor forms (ex. The Series Collection Editor)? By customize, I mean :
    Ex:
    1.) Being able to display/remove certain properties in the Property Grids in the Editor Form
    AND/OR
    2.) Being able to edit the names for example for Series Editor; I want to change the Formatting:CumulativeValueFormat property from “Xceed.Chart.Utilities.ValueFormatting” -> to -> “Value Formatting”
    AND/OR
    3.) Getting the Property-Grid objects/handles in the Editor so I can manipulate it programatically myself?

I’d like to use the existing Editors (instead of reinventing them) but make them as simple and as readable as possible for my users.

Thanks for any input on this.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Patrick (had 3222 views)

Xceed Support

This is not possible. I feature request as already been added to our database concerning this behavior. For the moment, we do not have a time frame to offer as of when (or if) this feature will be added. If it is, we will notify you as soon as it is available.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by CharlesB (had 229 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi,

Thanks for the response. At least I know now that doing my own Editor is not a waste. Let me know of any updates on this if they become available.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Patrick (had 4469 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.