Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Custom statistical functions to any of the grid cells

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #13218 |

Hi,

I was just rumbling on the documentation, and wondering on how this is done. Can anyone provide me with any documentation on this?

Thanks!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by ledz (had 3462 views)

User (Old forums)

Could you give us some more details on what you’re trying to achieve?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Tommy (had 265 views)

User (Old forums)

I’m not trying to achieve anything… yet… I’m just trying to understand how the grid works, and it’s features, so I can decide if it’s the one I will buy or not. The topic, is something that given as a feature, but I haven’t came across on how this works. Just wondering if anyone had some lights on it, as it seems to be a very interesting feature, if well implemented.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by ledz (had 322 views)

User (Old forums)

What do you mean, when you say <b>Custom statistical functions to any of the grid cells</b>? Do you mean that, like in Excel, you have a cell that contains the sum/average/… of a bunch of other cells?
    If that’s the case, I think it would be possible.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Tommy (had 299 views)

Xceed Support

Hi All,

You can certainly extend any cell to calculate values or use the extensible summary row object for the grid which includes 14 types of built-in statistical functions such as sum, running sum, count and average.

This row can be placed at the bottom of each page, at the bottom of each groups, at the top, or anywhere that makes sense to you.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Vince [Xceed] (had 4693 views)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.