Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Compatibility with .NET 2.0

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #14231 |

Is Xceed Grid 2.0 supposed to work in the new .NET 2.0 framework?
    When I drag a grid onto a form I don’t see it displayed on the form’s surface in designer. I wonder if this is a compatibility issue ?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by jbradshaw (had 3206 views)

User (Old forums)

Xceed Grid 2.5 is the first version to support FrameWork 2.0. You need to make sure you are using atleast 2.5.5567 of the Xceed.Grid.dll. Keep in mind that if you have a license for 2.0, you can still use our latest version of the Xceed Grid for .NET, new features will remain lock however, you will be able to benefit from the .NET 2.0 support.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 279 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi,
    I’ve just bought the BluePrint Edition and I tried to compile it under .NET Framework 2.0, however, it fails with too many compile time warnings and errors. I’m really serious on this, and I’ve tried to take the benefit of the support through 8-10 mails I’ve sent to your support team. However, they finally told me that the components are not compatible with .NET framework 2.0 and they’re going to review their code in incoming months.

However, I see a different answer you’re giving to the same question I got. I do not really understand whether your .NET Grid works under .NET FX 2.0. Please help me on this.

Thanks in advance
    Mehdi Mousavi

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Mehdi (had 224 views)

User (Old forums)

Our components are compiled against .NET 1.1. When using the dlls, you can use them under .NET 2.0, since the components are not recompile, since they are already compile, being a dll. However, when using the blueprint edition (thus source code), you are recompiling our components under .NET 2.0, but the source code has not yet been updated to be compiled against .NET 2.0.

However, we are presently working on it. You can watch our web site, or subscribe to our newsletter, to be kept updated as to when it will be made available.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 3853 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.