Home Forums .NET libraries Xceed SFTP/FTP for .NET Commands sent out of desired sequence

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #20685 |

I am trying to connect to an FTP server that requires USER and PASS to be sent immediately after AUTH. The Xceed library insists on sending PROT immediately after AUTH and thus the server disconnects me immediately. How can I override this behaviour?

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Retal (had 3251 views)

User (Old forums)

This is not possible with the current version. Send an email to <mail>support@xceedsoft.com</mail> and I’ll see what I can do in the short term (within 4-6 weeks).

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Martin (had 183 views)

User (Old forums)

What do you want me to state that I havn’t done so already?

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Retal (had 253 views)

User (Old forums)

I have all the information I need. You just need to get assigned a case ID. I cannot go on with any modification without going through the system.

Ahhh, the system… can’t live with, can’t live without.

Applies to Xceed FTP for .NET. Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Martin (had 4195 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.