Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Combobox Display issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #15371 |

I am having an issue when I use a comboboxEditor for a cell. I set the DisplayFormat property to only show 1 column, in code of via properties panel, yet when the code runs, it displays all of the fields in that lookup table for the combobox.

What the heck am I doing wrong.

Sample code:
    ComboBoxEditor comboBoxEditor = new ComboBoxEditor(flameDataSet1.Source, String.Empty, “SourceID”);
    comboBoxEditor.TemplateControl.DisplayFormat = “%ShortName%”;
    comboBoxEditor.TemplateControl.Columns[“SourceID”].Visible = false;

ComboBoxViewer comboBoxViewer = new ComboBoxViewer(flameDataSet1.Source, string.Empty, “SourceID”, “%ShortName%”);

this.gridControl3.Columns[“SourceID”].CellEditorManager = comboBoxEditor;
    this.gridControl3.Columns[“SourceID”].CellViewerManager = comboBoxViewer;

It displays the proper values and saves the proper values, just the drop down portion of the combobox is weird.

Thanks,

DD

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Doug (had 2452 views)

User (Old forums)

This should work, for the SourceID column anyway, it should not be displayed, since you set its Visible property to false. Of course, you need to do the same for every column you do not want to display.

Can you send a sample application reproducing the issue to <a href=”mailto:support@xceedsoft.com”>support</a>, so we can investigate this further?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 188 views)

User (Old forums)

Ok, I set the rest of the columns visible properties to false and that seems to have taken care of the issue.

Thanks.

DD

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Doug (had 3521 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.