Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Columns insertionrow reset?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #15633 |

Hello,

I have 1 gridcontrol on my form and change to different views with an combobox.

Everytime the user selects another view in the combobox, i change the databinding for the gridcontrol.

All works fine but when i switch a couple of times and then try to catch the values the rowdata just inserted with an insertionrow through the rowinserted event, i first get all the columns from the previous and at the end the rowdata wich was provided by the insertionrow.

This wy the data i need is every time at another index depening of wich views were active before.

When i do gridcontrol1.clear() all custom settings are lost and have to set evry time i swicth views.

Is there a way to reset the grid without loosing all the things like colors and headerrows ( insertionrow, spacerrow etc.)

Thank you for your comment

Martijn

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Martijn (had 1793 views)

Xceed Support

When you call gridcontrol1.clear(), it is normal that all the settings are lost. However, instead of calling gridcontrol1.clear(), you could clear the datarows and the columns. That way, a lot of settings would persist.

e.g.,
    <code>
    //gridcontrol1.clear()
    gridControl1.DataRows.Clear();
    gridControl1.Columns.Clear();
    </code>

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by CharlesB (had 3041 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.