Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Collections seem to no longer be enumerable….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #17490 |

Today I updated Xceed Grid for .Net from a significantly older version and a whole lot of code now seems to be broken. Assuming that “control” is Xceed.Grid.GridControl:

foreach (Xceed.Grid.Group group in control.GroupTemplates) …

control.Width = control.Columns.OfType<Xceed.Grid.Column>().Sum(c => c.Width);

no longer compile, presumably because the “list” classes are no longer enumerable. Am I missing something here in the change of versions?

Thanks in advance

Craig

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Craig (had 1273 views)

Diane [Xceed]

Hi Craig,

There should be nothing wrong with that code snippet. Columns and GroupTemplates are both enumerable.

If possible, could you send us a small test project that demonstrates the exception? That would help us in investigating what is causing it. Please send it to support@xceed.com and include a link to this forum thread for reference. Thank you.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 192 views)

User (Old forums)

I have absolutely no idea why that happened….I seemed to have all sorts of problems until I removed and re-added all Xceed references and then rebuilt everything.

What is the receommedned approach to upgradeing the Xceed Libraries?

Craig

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Craig (had 337 views)

Diane [Xceed]

Hi Craig,

Once the new package has been installed, you need to redo the references to our assemblies and re-compile your project.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 1331 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.