Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Collapse/Expand Multiple Detail grids.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #16368 |

I have a master grid that has two detail grids that show for each row.  I would like to be able to collapse or expand them individually.

The datasource is a dataset with three tables.
    The first table is the Master List. and is what the grid is set to show.
    The second table has a relation to the first based on a three columns
    The third table has a relation to the first based on the same columns but is showing different data.

Right now I have both of the detail grids attached to the Master grid.  When I show a row on the grid BOTH of the detail grids are visible.  this is fine, but I need to be able to collapse one or the other detail grids.  There is only a single ‘+’ by the Master row.

How is this done?

Thanks

Brian

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Brian (had 1250 views)

User (Old forums)

This is how the grid is designed at the Master/Detail level, and unfortunately this cannot be changed.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 244 views)

User (Old forums)

Any hope of adding that as a feature?  there are times where one of the detail grids can hold several hundred rows and to be able to colapse it quickly would be very appreciated.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Brian (had 391 views)

User (Old forums)

I can’t make no promises, but I will add this to our feature request DB, so that it can be considered when decisions are taken as to new feature implementations.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 887 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.