Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #18623 |

It is possible for an app just to provide some data then the user can decide which chart to use? Bars, lines, pies etc?

Also when i close my app I get a messagebox saying: “.NET-BroadcastEventWindow.1.0.5000.0.3: App.exe Application Error
    The instruction at “xxxx” referenced memory at “xxxx”. The memory could not be “written”.

It has only happened since I put a chart in the app.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Paley (had 5746 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi !

Please remember that using the forums is purely to discuss issues with your peers. Do not expect the support team to answer directly in the forums. This said, any user can contact the team at support@xceedsoft.com or me directly at matt@xceedsoft.com and I will do all I can to answer your question ASAP.

Cheers !

Matt

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 284 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi, I have sent a couple of support request emails to yourself and support in general on this issue with BroadcastEventWindow but I haven’t heard anything. I realise I am only evaluating the product but I have to buy a chart control and the only thing stopping me getting Xceed char is this issue.

TIA

Jon

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Paley (had 320 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi Jon,

We are not familiar with the issue and we are still looking into it. I did receive your previous emails and you can expect a reply shortly. Meanwhile if you have any other questions please send them to me : matt@xceedsoft.com.

Cheers !

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 324 views)

User (Old forums)

Thanks Matt.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Paley (had 5404 views)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.