Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Changing Report Title text box – Programatically

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #16873 |

Hi all,

I need to change the text box content of “Report Title”, while I am loading the application. Because it always uses the previous one.

– Regards

Buddhi from Sri-Lanka

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by bdmsoft (had 2272 views)

User (Old forums)

Can you give more details on what you mean by the “Report Title” and “it always uses the previous one”.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 2141 views)

User (Old forums)

In report formatting window, you get a text box with a label in front (“Title”) in a group box called “Report”, I think you can locate that.

I want to change the text on that text box before loading that window (later that will go as report header) becuase in same form I am going to she 2-3 data grids and offer printing report facility for them.

Now once I launch one window and change the content of that text box and  launch another report formatting window, I get previously entered text as my Report header.

Note : I can change the window title of that formatting window before loading, same way I need to do the same for “title” text box.

Hope you got what I try to say. 

– Regards

– Buddhi –

Note: since this site it not supporting image attachments, I feel it is hard to explain every senario in text, If you need any more clafication on what I am trying to ask please pass me your emails address. I can pass an image explaining situation.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by bdmsoft (had 2139 views)

User (Old forums)

You can simply set the ReportSettings.Title property on the GridControl.

e.g. : 

gridControl1.ReportSettings.Title = “Some Title”;

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 2612 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.