Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Changing Location of Non-Fixed FooterRows

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #15288 |

Hi,

Is there any way to change the location of the FooterRows. I want the Footer Rows to be displayed at the very foot of the grid (just like FixedFooterRows but not visible always).

If I use a Fixed footer, when the number of rows exceed the control and there is a vertical scroll bar. The fixed footer is visible but in this case I want it to be at the end of all rows. But if there are only two rows. I want it to be at the end of the grid instead of top.

????

Any help is appreciated

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by userX (had 1842 views)

User (Old forums)

You could use a SpacerRow, insert it into the FooterRows collection at the previous index of the row(s) you want to show at the bottom, and set the SpacerRow height so the footer row(s) display where you want it/them.

SpacerRow row = new SpacerRow();
    row.Height = 100;
    gridControl1.FooterRows.Insert( 0, row );

Note that this will require some work. You will need to handle a few events to know if there are enough rows in the grid so you can simply use the FixedFooterRows collection, and if not, measure the space you need to fill with the SpacerRow so the FooterRows display at the right place, etc…

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 2880 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.