Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms CellEditor Control- size

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #12679 |

Hi,

I am setting a combobox as custom cell editor for a column. I do not have any control over the size of the combobox control displayed in the grid cell. Is there any way to handle this ?

Thanks in advance.

– Hemang Shukla

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Hemang (had 1239 views)

User (Old forums)

I’m not sure there is any way to do this. But even if there was, why would you need this? As long as you use the combobox as the CellViewer AND the CellEditor, the user will see correct data.

I’m sure you have a good reason. I was just wondering what it was. Maybe it’s something I would like to try!

Mark

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by MBonafe (had 346 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi,

I have the same problem with the combobox as cellEditor, the problem is’nt about displaying the correct data, it’s that the combobox cannot be resized vertically so if your lines are too thin, the combobox will take more vertical space then the cell does.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Louis (had 296 views)

User (Old forums)

You are right Louis,

There is no problem with displaying data, but I definitely need the control over the size of the combobox displayed in the cell.

-Hemang

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Hemang (had 253 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi,

There is currently no way to control the width of the cell editor. However, you can adjust the row’s height to fit the editor by setting the DataRowTemplate’s .FitHeightToEditors to true.

ie:

gridControl1.DataRowTemplate.FitHeightToEditors = true;

Cheers!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by PL (had 5177 views)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.