Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF CardView w/o Headers and in a single card scrolling list

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #26263 |

I need to display results in this type of manner (hopefully it translates). As you can see, it seems like this would be a cardview, modified without a header on each card, and then somehow only showing one card wide, with a vertical scrollbar for large numbers of records. I saw another post asking something similar to this, but the possible solution was very brief and I’m unable to get this to work quite right. The cards always want to wrap to the right, and even when I set ScrollViewer.HorizontalScrollBarVisibility=”Hidden”, it STILL shows a horizontal scrollbar on the grid. Please help! Thank you

—————————————————-
    column1: value column4: value
    column2: value column5: value
    column3: value column6: value
    —————————————————-
    —————————————————-
    —————————————————-

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Mark (had 3123 views)

Xceed Support

Take a look at the “Displaying a single card per page” example in the documentation. It should point you in the right direction.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Jenny [Xceed] (had 2792 views)

User (Old forums)

I need to do something very similar and I can’t find this example.  Can you provide better navigation to this page in the documentation?

thanks

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Alan (had 434 views)

User (Old forums)

Jenny,

Where do we find the  “Displaying a single card per page” example?  I did a search for “single card” but could not locate it.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Tim (had 894 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.