Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Cannot trap MouseEnter MouseLeave on HeaderRows (Columns)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #14193 |

I’m trying to find a way to show a button on the column when the mouse is over it and then make it dissapear with it leaves. Is this possible?

Currently I’m just trying to get the mouse events working.

My code is:
    gridControl1.HeaderRows[0].Capture = true;
    gridControl1.HeaderRows[0].MouseEnter += new EventHandler(GridHeaderRows_MouseEnter);
    gridControl1.HeaderRows[0].MouseLeave += new EventHandler(GridHeaderRows_MouseLeave);

1) When the .Capture = True property is set, the form just hangs with a waiting glass for about 10 seconds and my events never fire.

2) If .Capture = false property is set, there is no hanging, but I still do not get the events to fire.

Please help!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Thraka (had 1912 views)

User (Old forums)

I have been working with Tharka, the .Capture property will not do what we first taught. The events, of the entire Grid will be received by the control in question even if the mouse (for example) is not over the control. Basically, I suggest he remove the .Capture property and subscribe to the MouseEnter and MouseLeave events of the ColumnManager Cells 🙂

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 2872 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.