Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Cannot find assembly exception

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #15626 |

I’m getting the following exception when I call ShowDialog on GenerateReportForm instance, however if I continue it opens the dialog just fine and is able to print. I looked everywhere for this file and even reinstalled Xceed Components, but it didn’t help. It is not in References dialog and not anywhere on disk. Any advice would be appreciated.

The assembly with display name ‘Xceed.Grid.Reporting.XmlSerializers’ failed to load in the ‘LoadFrom’ binding context of the AppDomain with ID 1. The cause of the failure was: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Xceed.Grid.Reporting.XmlSerializers, Version=3.2.6461.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ba83ff368b7563c6’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: ‘Xceed.Grid.Reporting.XmlSerializers, Version=3.2.6461.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ba83ff368b7563c6’

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Natalie (had 1847 views)

User (Old forums)

Interestingly, the XmlSerializers is not one of our assembly. The LoadForm is not done by the Xceed dlls.

Can you send a sample project reproducing the issue to <a href=”mailto:support@xceedsoft.com”>support</a>, including all the Xceed dlls you are using (include the .Design.dll also).

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 3779 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.