Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Can’t load sample project files in DataGrid for WPF

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #23649 |

When i try to load a sample project I get a messagebox with the following error:

‘The project file ‘C:\Program File\Xceed Components\Xceed DataGrid for WPF 1.1\Samples\CSharp\CustomViews\Xceed.Wpf.DataGrid.Samples.CustomViews.csproj’ cannot be opened. The project type is not supported by this installation’

I am running VS 2005 Team System and it’s a pretty darned complete installation. .Net 3.0 is installed. I’m not sure what I could possibly be missing. Any ideas? Am I missing something obvious?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by William (had 669 views)

Xceed Support

Support for .NET 3.0 projects is added to VS 2005 through a “early” beta of components that are added into VS 2008…

See this post for more details:
    http://forums.xceed.com/forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=8097

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 244 views)

User (Old forums)

In general you can also edit the project file and remove the <ProjectTypeGuids> section.
    You may get a warning when you load the project that it has been customized – just choose load project normally

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Nigel (had 426 views)

User (Old forums)

Worked like a charm. Thanks for the link to the other post. I had seen that download but doubted it because it was a Nov 2006 CTP and figured they would have something more recent. Guess not.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Rick (had 3926 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.