Home Forums WinForms controls Other WinForms controls Bug in SmartExplorerTaskBar & SmartOfficeTaskPane

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #17936 |

Hi Everybody,

First, all my apologies for my English. I’m french, and everybody known that french are not the best in living languages 😉

The problem now :

– You put a SmartExplorerTaskBar in a winform.
    – You set his dock properties to none and you reduce height of this control until showing his vertical scrollbar.

From this moment there, it’s impossible to hide this vertical scrollbar.

Do you have same problem, or do have you a solution.

PS : SmartOfficeTaskPane have the same bug.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Regards,

Guy

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Guy (had 3013 views)

User (Old forums)

I just bought this suite and this is VERY annoying.

One of the reasons I got this suite was because someone recommended it to me and they also said “Their support is great!”. The lack of responses on the forum for months at a time really start to make me think about excercising my 2 month refund.

It seems that anytime the contents of the TreeView extend past the bounds, the scrollbars are visible. This would almost be solved if they just exposed a ScrollBar property that let you toggle them on and off.

Silly

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Thraka (had 295 views)

Odi [Xceed]
    Spectator

Thraka,

Our staff does not regularly respond to posts on the forums. Fast, high quality support is provided by Email or telephone. The forums are for peer discussions… not technical support.

I’m not sure we can do much more to make this clearer, since before each and every post is submitted, the author is informed of the choice to send it directly to support for a prompt response. When the author chooses instead to post to the forums, which are not regularly responded to by our technical support staff, it is hopefully that they wish to see if anyone else has had the problem and get peer help, or just start a discussion…

What can we do, short of remove the ability for our customers to interact with each other, which is the intent of the forums?

Odi

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Odi [Xceed] (had 286 views)

User (Old forums)

Thank you for the reply sir.

Is there any sort of reposatory where our bug queries would perhaps go into or suggestions that we can monitor the status of?

That would be a great handy tool 🙂

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Thraka (had 4068 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.