Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF BringItemIntoView trips on virtualization?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #26581 |

I’m trying to implement Ctrl-End to work while a row is being edited. For a test case, I have a table of 244 rows, of which 23 fit in the window at a given time, and trying it from the first row.

If I do CurrentItem = Items[22], that works to move to the last one in the window as expected.

CurrentItem = Items[23] also works, scrolling the window down one row to bring the new one into view.

CurrentItem = Items[24] just disappears the current item without scrolling anything, as does the desired CurrentItem = Items[Items.Count – 1]. I assume virtualization is coming into play here, since GetContainerFromItem on these items returns null.

I assumed BringItemIntoView(Items[Items.Count – 1]) was the fix for this, but whether I do it before or after the assignment to CurrentItem, there’s no effect; the window still stays displaying the first 23 items, and the current item disappears.

Oddly, if I _only_ BringItemIntoView(Items[Items.Count – 1]) and _don’t_ assign CurrentItem at all, it does scroll the window down to the last item – but of course, the last item is then not made current.

What am I doing wrong?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Russell (had 2779 views)

Xceed Support

Hi,

We will investigate and report on our findings in this thread when we have more information.

Thanks for reporting your issue.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 311 views)

Xceed Support

Hi rwallace,

I have been trying to reproduce your issue, without success.

Would it be possible to send over a simple repro application to my attention at <a href=”mailto:support@xceedsoft.com”>support</a>.

Thanks

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 3515 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.