Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF Binding a DatePicker Object

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #23789 |

I’d like to bind DataPicker to a data source in XAML. What property is used for this? Is it SelectedDate?

This works with a textbox:
    <TextBox Text=”{Binding Path=Daterecieved, Mode=Default}” Width=”72.069″ d:LayoutOverrides=”Height” HorizontalAlignment=”Left” VerticalAlignment=”Center” Margin=”0,0,25,0″/>

Here’s my code for a DatePicker, but the value doesn’t change as its source object changes:
    <xcdg:DatePicker SelectedDate=”{Binding Path=Daterecieved,Mode=TwoWay}” SyncCalendarWithSelectedDate=”True” Width=”100″ d:LayoutOverrides=”Height” HorizontalAlignment=”Left” VerticalAlignment=”Center” Margin=”0,0,25,0″ Background=”White” Foreground=”Black” />

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Brian (had 507 views)

User (Old forums)

One of my coworkers opened the project in Blend and bound the control there and it now works. The odd thing is the DatePicker control looks exactly the same. It’s possible Blend worked it’s magic somewhere else…not really sure. I’m just glad it works.

Thanks for a very nice Date control.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Brian (had 405 views)

Xceed Support

I’ve been investigating this issue based on the priority support case you opened with us… and cannot reproduce the issue neither ( in plain hand-written XAML )…

If you can ever find the condition that triggered this strange state… please let us know!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 3196 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.