Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Chart for WinForms Adjusting Left and right labels

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #19087 |

I have created Charts with side labels using the following code

Chart1.Axis(StandardAxis.SecondaryY).ValueFormatting.Format = Xceed.Chart.Utilities.ValueFormat.Percentage
                Chart1.Axis(StandardAxis.SecondaryY).NumericScale.Min = 0
                Chart1.Axis(StandardAxis.SecondaryY).Visible = True

Chart1.Axis(StandardAxis.SecondaryY).Title = “Probability to Exceed”

The problem is the chart label and the percentage value shown ovelaps with each other. the label comes below the percentage value.

i want that the title “Probability to Exceed ” should be seperate from that percentage values

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Rashid (had 2874 views)

User (Old forums)

You can use the TitleText property to set the Title position so it does not overlap with the percentage value.

e.g. :

Axis secondaryYAxis = chart.Axis( StandardAxis.SecondaryY );
    secondaryYAxis.TitleText.Offset = new PointF( secondaryYAxis.TitleText.Offset.X – 20, secondaryYAxis.TitleText.Offset.Y );

Or you can use the Text property to set the labels position to do the same.

e.g.:

secondaryYAxis.Text.Offset = new PointF( secondaryYAxis.Text.Offset.X – 20, secondaryYAxis.Text.Offset.Y );

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 220 views)

User (Old forums)

Thanks. thats worked perfectly. I have been working with xceed components. and now i m having problem with docking windows as well. i have posted the problem in other section. can you help me out

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Rashid (had 2890 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.