Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms AddingRowEvent gets triggered before you try to add the row.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #14609 |

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone can explain why this is happening. I start up this application, which has a grid and one insertion row. I want to validate the data in the insertion row, and make a call down the pipe to the server before I commit the row to the DataGrid. But when I added the event handler it triggered when I just click on the insertion row for the first time. I think it’s only doing it once at start up. But still, y is it doing that?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matthew (had 2477 views)

User (Old forums)

I don’t think I was clear enough. It’s triggered when you DOUBLE clikc into one of the insertionrow cells to add data. But only when you do it the first time. Is there some clever little flag or condition I can watch for so I know that it’s not a row with data and it’s just the blank row?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matthew (had 375 views)

User (Old forums)

When you click once, the row will receive the event however, afterward, you need to query the cell of the InsertionRow which will receive the second click or remaining mouse events.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Matt (had 3499 views)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.