Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms A separate DetailGrid for each Row.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #14754 |

I’m using Xceed.Grid 3.1 component and I’m pretty happy with the functionality it provides.
    Recently I stuck with a problem of having a different DetailGrid for particular Rows in DataGrid.
    As I understand from documentation, a DetailGrid added to the DetailGridTemplates collection would be visualized for every row in a set.
    Is it possible to customize this process and add a DetailGrid on per Row basis ?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by jodvova (had 1977 views)

User (Old forums)

DetailGrid is an all or nothing feature, that is, all rows have it or all don’t. However, it is possible to have a different DetailGrid for every row. You need to set the SynchronizeDetailGrids property on the GridControl itself to false. Then in the InitializingDetailGrid event, you can set up each DetailGrid differently for each row, that is, have different columns, different number of columns, etc…

You can also setup each DetailGrid on expansion, when the PlusMinus icon is clicked. In this case, you can handle the CollapsedChanged event on the DetailGrid.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by André (had 3003 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.