Home Forums WPF controls Xceed DataGrid for WPF A couple of RowSelector questions …

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #23768 |

I was able to successfully place an icon in the RowSelector column. Now,

1) How do I specify the width of the RowSelector column? I’ve tried setting various properties, but none seem to make a difference.

2) The RowSelector area that appears next to my populated data rows looks just as I want it – an icon on a white background. What style affects the RowSelector area in the empty area of the grid?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. – I’m using version 1.0.7074.15400 (if it were up to me, I’d upgrade to 1.1).

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Lori (had 593 views)

Xceed Support

1-2) there seems to be a problem applying an Implicit Style to the RowSelectorPane… we are going to investigate this issue and keep you posted in this thread.

In the mean time, I can suggest a workaround… But you might not like it…

If you create an implicit style for the TableViewScrollViewer… you can redo its template and assign both the desired with to the RowSelectorPane and assign its Background to the required value…

If you do decide to go that direction… I strongly suggest starting from the ControlTemplate availlable in the file “themes\controls\TableViewScrollViewer.generic.xaml” located in the Xceed DataGrid for WPF 1.0 installation folder.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marcus [Xceed] (had 2741 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.