Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Disable selection colors? Reply To: Disable selection colors?

User (Old forums)

Yes, I meant selected rows. I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear on that, I don’t think I mentioned current row. But anyways, yes, I do mean selected rows.

I subclassed DataRow (no painting) and DataCell (painting) and actually landed sort of in the middle of no painting and painting, alpha blending. I Actually first draw the background color and then draw a transparent color on top of that. I’m not sure what the performance drawbacks of this is, but i’m pretty sure that it’s not a good thing. Since I’m not using any textures but rather solid backgrounds, I could simply just calculate a new color and only paint the background once, with this color. I’m guessing that will be faster. Either way, I’m simply prototyping right now so it doesn’t matter as long as the end result is the same.

I do however have a question following this. When setting values in a cell or row template, these values are then to be used to set my custom properties in the constructor that takes a template as parameter?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by macke (had 4789 views)