Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Grid for WinForms Freezing more than 2 columns using C# Reply To: Freezing more than 2 columns using C#

User (Old forums)

Tommy,

Thank you so much! This works much better. However, it is sporadic. I will be leaving the office soon for the weekend so I will get back to it on Monday to look and see what tweaks it may need. Here’s what happens (the goal here is to freeze four columns):

I single-click the right arrow once to scroll and all of the columns shift as if there is no freezing. I single-click the right arrow again and the columns that are supposed to freeze are “back” and frozen where they should be and the columns to the right shifted accordingly. I single-click the right arrow again and the first column that was supposed to be frozen is now on the right side of the grid. By the time I’ve clicked 10 times, the columns freeze on the left, but the columns on the right have re-arranged themselves.

I’m not sure if I’m making much sense, but hopefully it is a small tweak that is needed.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by bml3k (had 452 views)