1. I don’t think the Cell class has an event for getting or losing focus. But the GridControl class has some events you can use for this:
– <b>CurrentRowChanged</b>: the current row has changed (focus moved to other row)
– <b>CurrentColumnChanged</b>: the current column has changed (focus moved to other column)
– <b>CurrentCellChanged</b>: the current cell has changed (focus moved to other cell)
2. I don’t understand what you mean. English is not my primary language. Could you explain it?
Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Tommy (had 755 views)