1. Registering for the double-click event:
– capture the AddingRow-event (I think it’s AddingRow…) of the grid
– in the row-addition method, capture the DoubleClick-event of the added row
2. Retrieve the double-clicked row:
– in the double-click method, I think the <i>sender</i>-parameter is the row that was double-clicked (haven’t tried yet).
– if <i>sender</i> is not the row, just use the grid.CurrentRow, which should be the row that was double-clicked.
Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Tommy (had 309 views)